experience in field
services since 1990
Project Surveillance, Inc. is a Woman Owned Business specializing in Civil Construction Field Observation Services and Construction Management Services and has been in business for over 27 years. We are registered as a Small Business Enterprise with the Port of Houston, and METRO, as well as being certified as a HUB. Project Surveillance is also certified as a W/DBE with the City of Houston.
Project Surveillance, Inc. is located in Houston, Texas and performs services in Brazoria County, Harris County, Ft. Bend County, Galveston County, Matagorda County, Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Our staff consists of 22 site representatives with a wide range of experience in all aspects of civil construction. The experience of our team ranges from 15 to 40 years for various entities including TX DOT, Harris County Engineering Dept., METRO, Harris County Toll Road Authority, the City of Houston Public Works and Engineering Department, private engineering firms, and developers.
In addition to field observation services we also offer aerial drone photography and video to better enhance our services to our clients.REQUEST MORE INFO
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Conduct Constructability Reviews to plans by verifying Field Conditions ahead of Proposed Work
- Observe the daily activities of the contractor’s work for conformance with the drawings and specifications
- Keeping accurate daily construction reports, diary, photos and videos
- Observe and verify quantities for progress payments
- Organize and prioritize time to ensure that critical items of work are observed